Ngāti Awa Group Holdings Limited (NAGHL) is the commercial arm of Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa. NAGHL has a successful track record with its asset portfolio now valued at circa $130M. It’s role is to sustainably maximise the economic benefits for the current and future generations of the people of Ngāti Awa. NAGHL has a diverse investment portfolio in tourism, horticulture, agriculture, property, and forestry sectors.
TE KĀINGA RUA |THE OPPORTUNITY
In this role, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for managing residential, and commercial properties across the NAGHL Group. This includes farm facilities, ensuring maintenance requirements, legislative and local government and Regional Council obligations are met. You will manage all leases ensuring they are current and adhered to, arrange property maintenance and build strong relationships with both tenants and suppliers. A keen focus on meeting the obligations of health and safety is essential in this role.
In addition, you will develop and implement a Building Efficiency Plan for all buildings, as well as ensuring all capital works undertaken are completed within agreed timelines and requirements.
TE RONGOĀ I ABOUT YOU
To be successful in this role we are seeking interest from those with:
- Strong interpersonal skills including negotiation and influencing skills
- Property management experience
- Project management experience
- Solid organisational skills including time management
- Governance reporting and budgetary management experience
- A self-starter with well-developed relationship management skills
- Staff management (1fte reports to this role – Property Assistant)
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within organisational structure, policy, and procedure
- And above all, a passion for making a difference to the future of the Iwi
It goes without saying that you will have drive, energy and an uncompromising focus on health and safety. An understanding of Tikanga Māori and te reo is desirable.
To find out more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the job description or to apply for this position, visit https://hrconnect.qjumpersjobs.co/jobs/details/Property_Manager-1068124